Tuesday 9 March 2021

How to connect to the actual HDFC credit card customer care person and not the tele-caller software #personal

I thought as my blog doesn't gather much traffic , I can write my personal useful stuff here as well, it may be helpful to someone.

I had some issues with my HDFC credit card and I wanted to talk with the real customer care personal , but it's not easy to find the way for this.

So, here are the steps : 

1) use this link to find your customer care number try to call from registered number:

HDFC Bank Customer Care Number - Call Our 24x7 available Customer Care Numbers across India

2) for credit card dial 2

3) for credit card balance , payment and statement information dial 1

4) last 4 digit followed by # key.

5) credit card number with # key

6) validate with your pin dial 1

7) thank you, your credit card is validated

8) it will say your credit card limit

9) dial 2 for last 10 unbilled transaction.

10) complaint for card dial 4.

at this point you will be connected to customer care executive , also they reply of tweeter , so you can try that as well. @HDFCBank_Cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment